Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Trip Report – 5g P. Cubensis on 2/6/2020

I met entities for the first time on 5 grams of Psilocybe Cubensis.  I am (was) a materialist and a skeptic of the spiritual... until now.  I could not conjure up what I saw.  Pairs of eyes were floating in space and seemingly peering in on me in this strange place I found myself in.  A single feathered wing, glowing with brilliant colors of yellow, gold and white, having only a single eye, gently flew around me.  I appeared to be inside a mansion with many rooms adorned in a motif of Indian and African art and text (later it transformed into Aztecan motifs).  In one room was a glass box on a pedestal with an object floating inside.  It gave off a beautiful radiant light.  In an adjacent room, I encountered four shadowy, dark figures - blob-like with no faces.  They made me lie down while they performed a healing ceremony over me.  I physically felt them working on my abdomen and controlling my arms to make them wave over my body and head.  One entity spoke to me (through me) the words, "The Teacher is here.  The dancing is in here."  I asked, "Who is the Teacher?"  I got no answer.  But they said it was not them.

Winged eye, display case and 4 Shaman standing over me.
There were other entities like cats, and emoji faces – yellow, cartoonish faces bunched together and smiling at me.  The encased objects which gave off light were seemingly there for me to admire, or perhaps to choose.  I thought I could hear, “Pick me!  Pick me!”

My intention for the ceremony was to see if psilocybin might help me quit smoking.  They basically said, sorry, we are going to talk about OCD.  (I've had a form of OCD my whole life.)  They took me back to when I was four-years old, to an event in Kindergarten.  I was shy, and the youngest in my class.  I thought I would assert myself and stand in front of the class with a cowboy hat flipped upside down on my head, proclaiming that I was a "Baker".  The class erupted in laughter.  My teacher, however, was not happy and scolded me.  I never came out of my shell after that.  They showed me how this later developed into OCD, which can manifest in addictive behaviors, like smoking and drinking.  I did not have that knowledge beforehand.  I looked it up online later, only to find that it was true.

The next day, I drew on paper what I had seen, and researched the symbolism.  The winged-eye, I believe now, was likely the same entity the ancient Egyptians saw and referred to as Horus, the god of the sky and healing.  The pairs of eyes, likewise, are Egyptian symbols often seen on sarcophaguses and wall art called “Wedjats”.  The cartoonish emojis and encased objects may be what Terrence McKenna called “machine elves” or “bejeweled, self-dribbling basketballs” and “celestial toys”.  The dark spirits, I believe, were Shamans, and apparently I needed four of them to perform the healing.  Also, four was the number they gave me to link my OCD to my experience in Kindergarten at the age of four.  There were other things they taught me, like the mansion with many rooms being the same thing that Jesus spoke of when referring to the Kingdom of Heaven.

The rationalist in me wants to say these were manifestations of my sub-conscious, but I cannot explain the realistic imagery, the physical sensation of the Shamans taking over my body, moving my arms, speaking through me.  The archetypal motifs were similar to those others' report - ancient Egyptian, Mayan, Indian, etc.

I now suspect, hypothesize, that the ancient Egyptians, and other ancient cultures, probably saw the same things we describe in our psychedelic hallucinations, and that they were the basis for forming their religions and even their structures (pyramids, etc.).  The mushroom has been embedding this knowledge in humans for thousands of years.  Perhaps our "modern" minds can make better sense of it.  Or, perhaps not.

No comments:

Post a Comment